Saturday, June 11, 2011

Introduction

This blog is designed to provide insight into the relatively new world of peer-to-peer lending. My goal is to work with the readers of the blog to learn as much as possible about LendingClub in order to minimize our risk and maximize our returns. I will be posting many articles about the way LendingClub works, investments strategies that I have found to be useful, as well as articles about certain risk factors and hopefully ways to mitigate them. I would like this blog to be as interactive as possible. I encourage readers to share their opinions and insight in the comment sections of each post. Additionally, please let me know if there are any specific topics that you would like to know more about. I will do my best to research those topics and post information that you will find useful. I also welcome guest posts so please feel free to submit any original LendingClub related posts that you think would add value for the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment